All of our air conditioned/heated guest rooms, suites and cottages feature modern, private baths, wireless internet, cable TV and the amenities, pampering and services that will keep you coming back, year after year.
Naples Maine and the Sebago Lakes Region offer countless activities such as:
- Boating, jet skiing, waterskiing, canoeing or kayaking on Long Lake, Brandy Pond, Highland Lake, Sebago Lake (via the Songo River)
- Shopping in nearby North Windham, Bridgton, Portland, Freeport or North Conway
- Golfing at a number of nearby resorts including Point Sebago Resort in Casco, Bridgton Highlands Country Club and Poland Spring Resort
- If you are a nature lover, Naples Maine and the Sebago Lakes Region provides spectacular hiking and biking trails, bird watching, horseback riding and countless other outdoor actives.
- Spend a day at the Sebago Lake State Park or the Naples Town beach (free passes for the Naples Town beach are available to all our guests)
- For the skier/skiing family, Naples Maine is the perfect central location for lodging with access to premium ski mountains such as Shawnee Peak, Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Lost Valley and more.
- The Causeway in Naples is a destination in and of itself! Walk out the door of The Augustus Bove House and within minutes you can visit a number of unique shops and restaurants, play a game of miniature golf, enjoy an ice cream while watching boats come and go on Long Lake and Brandy Pond, rent your own boat or jet ski for the day, kayak, water ski, swim, jet ski or take a ride on Long Lake on the Songo River Queen, a privately built replica of the famed Mississippi River Paddle Wheelers.
Come visit the Naples Maine and Sebago Lakes region and let us make your stay memorable here at The Augustus Bove House Bed and Breakfast. We are conveniently located on the corner of Routes 302 and 114 with spectacular views of Long Lake and the Naples Maine Causeway.