The Augustus Bove House welcomes you. Originally known as the Hotel Naples, in the "Horse and Buggy" days, it was one of the first "Summer Hotels" of the area. Located right on the Causeway in the
"Heart of Naples" this places us within easy walking distance to restaurants, gift shops and all kinds of water activities. A four season area of activity, Naples has something of interest for
everyone. "Yankee Magazine" travel guide has chosen our B&B as one of their editor's picks for an "... outstanding reason to visit New England."
All of our air conditioned/heated guest rooms, suites and cottages feature modern, private baths, wireless internet, cable TV and the amenities, pampering and services that will keep you coming
back, year after year.
Naples Maine and the Sebago Lakes Region offer countless activities such as:
- Boating, jet skiing, waterskiing, canoeing or kayaking on Long Lake, Brandy Pond, Highland Lake, Sebago Lake (via the Songo River)
- Shopping in nearby North Windham, Bridgton, Portland, Freeport or North Conway
- Golfing at a number of nearby resorts including The Naples Country Club, Point Sebago Resort in Casco, Bridgton Highlands Country Club and Poland Spring Resort
- Naples Maine and the Sebago Lakes Region offer some of the best antiquing in the country. Visit our “Antiquing” page for an extensive list of options!
- If you are a nature lover, Naples Maine and the Sebago Lakes Region provides spectacular hiking and biking trails, bird watching, horseback riding and countless other outdoor activies.
- Spend a day at the beach at the Sebago Lake State Park
- For the skier/skiing family, Naples Maine is the perfect central location for lodging with access to premium ski mountains such as Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Shawnee Peak, Lost Valley and
- The Causeway in Naples is a destination in and of itself! Walk out the door of The Augustus Bove House and within minutes you can visit a number of unique shops and restaurants, play a game
of miniature golf, enjoy an ice cream while watching boats come and go on Long Lake and Brandy Pond, rent your own boat or jet ski for the day, kayak, water ski, swim, jet ski or take a ride on Long
Lake and down the Songo River and through the Songo Locks on the Songo River Queen, a privately built replica of the famed Mississippi River Paddle Wheelers.
Come visit the Naples Maine and Sebago Lakes region and let us make your stay memorable here at The Augustus Bove House, Naples Maine bed and breakfast. We are conveniently located on the
corner of Routes 302 and 114 with spectacular views of Long Lake and the Naples Maine Causeway.